Infographics--- What and Why?
Periodic table of visualizations--- great resource when discussing the best way to display information
Design with Canva
Assess with Plickers
- Plickers are cards used for immediate feedback and formative assessment
- Easy steps_ to get started with Plickers
- Elementary students with Plickers- great ideas to make this easier for little ones
- Great example of a 1st grade teacher using Plickers
- Newest feature to see the data called Scoresheet
- Great YouTube video going step by step
Three Ideas for Using Plickers In the Classroom
1. Quickly taking the pulse of the class. Ask your students, "do you get this?" (or a similar question) and have them hold up their cards to indicate yes or no.
2. Hosting a review game. Create a series of questions in your saved Plickers class. To conduct the review have students hold up their cards to respond to each question.
3. Take attendance. In a saved Plickers class each student has a card assigned to him or her. At the start of class just have them hold up their cards to check-in.